Quote of the Day

" At the sunset of our days on earth, at the moment of our death, we will be evaluaed according to whether or not we resemble the Child who is about to be born in the lowly cave in Bethlehem, since He is the criterion by which God measures humanity. "

Pope Benedict XVI
Advent 2007

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hair today, Bald Tomorrow

Age: 7 Weeks 5 Days

Tomorrow is the day I lose my hair. Am i worried or apprehensive. So far, even after thinking about it, I have not experienced the jitters yet...not yet at least. I think I will only feel the full impact of it only when I am there.

It is all for a good cause. The bald head will raise questions and it will get the the awareness level up for these children. Is it worth it? Definitely!

So 1 July, 1705 hrs at Velocity.

1 comment:

Natasha Yong said...

My posting on the event
http://natashayong.blogspot.com
There are also some pics