Quote of the Day

" At the sunset of our days on earth, at the moment of our death, we will be evaluaed according to whether or not we resemble the Child who is about to be born in the lowly cave in Bethlehem, since He is the criterion by which God measures humanity. "

Pope Benedict XVI
Advent 2007

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last Weekend as 2

It just struck me as we entered the weekend, that this is the last weekend that Fran and I were to spend as a couple.

Wait...let me correct that statement. It is the last weekend that Fran and I were to spend together as a 2 member family. Baby Elijah is due on the 8th and if all goes well, the next weekend will see 3 members in our family.

Well, I say this not because it is a problem and I made the correction of the first statement, as Fran and I can and will continue to make time to spend together as a couple despite the arrival of the child.

However, the permanent change lies with the fact that when I refer to our family... there will be an additional member. :)

No comments: