Quote of the Day

" At the sunset of our days on earth, at the moment of our death, we will be evaluaed according to whether or not we resemble the Child who is about to be born in the lowly cave in Bethlehem, since He is the criterion by which God measures humanity. "

Pope Benedict XVI
Advent 2007

Friday, January 11, 2008

Our 9th Meeting 4 Jan 08

35 weeks, 2.2 kg

5 more weeks to go. I actually feel jumpy and impatient about it. I can' wait! His movements have been a lot more and he is really an active fella. I want to see how he looks like and I want to hold him in my arms.

The past few weeks have been busy, taking advantage of the holiday season to pack and prepare for his arrival. The room has been cleared out, his cupboard bought and the little odds and ends for his survival and comfort. The first trip out, I could not believe I was queueing up to buy sterilizers and milk bottles. However, since that trip, it got more and more exciting each time we went to buy furniture, fixing it all up as well as putting the seats in Miss Daisy for the baby seat.

Here are some photos


Look, it really is a boy!


A side profile of the head


His hands and holding on to his feet!

Time to meet soon!

No comments: