Quote of the Day

" At the sunset of our days on earth, at the moment of our death, we will be evaluaed according to whether or not we resemble the Child who is about to be born in the lowly cave in Bethlehem, since He is the criterion by which God measures humanity. "

Pope Benedict XVI
Advent 2007

Sunday, April 15, 2007

What is this For?

Just what is this thing for?



I have finally found it ...rather Fran found it for me.

This is the little brush used to apply shaving cream to the face before a shave. The last time we saw this was in a pharmacy in Paris and it was priced at about 20 euros. This one was bought at the very affordable price of SGD 2

Why the obsession with this brush? Because I think it is very quaint to use a piece of equipment like this and since I have little facial hair, I do not have to use it during my shaving. Therefore, it is going to be used to clean and dust my photographic and electronic equipment. The bristles are stiff enough to get at dust in odd corners yet soft enough not to scratch or damage delicate equipment.

What a find.....

No comments: